Do you often feel any of these symptoms?
- Irregular periods
- Vaginal dryness
- Hot flashes
- Mood changes
- Night sweats
- Low sex drive
- Weight gain
What is menopause?
Menopause is the culmination of your menstrual cycle. Women often feel the menopause symptoms as mentioned above. These symptoms cause hormonal imbalance, which leads to discomfort.
But who wants discomfort? No one. So, Alliance MD Health & Wellness is here to your rescue as we provide hormone replacement therapy for women in Orlando.
What is Harmone Replacement Therapy?
Hormonal replacement therapy helps women attain hormonal balance. It is a female hormone-containing medicine. The medicine replaces the oestrogen that your body stops producing after menopause.
Benefits of Hormonal Replacement Therapy
Therapy is meant to benefit the patients. We at Alliance MD keep that in mind as we offer the utmost patient care to the women who wish to undertake this hormone replacement therapy in Orlando. Some of the benefits of this therapy are
- The quality of life drastically improves as you step towards hormonal balance
- Type 2 diabetes reduces when we imply hormonal replacement therapy
- Hormone therapy relieves menopause symptoms
- It improves mood swings and overall sense of mental well-being
- Decreased tooth loss
- Lowered risk of colon cancer
- Improvement in joint pains
- The therapy is known to reduce death rates among women who get hormone replacement therapy in their 50s
Types of Hormone Replacement
There are various types of Hormone Replacement Therapy for women. Every therapy consists of different combinations and amounts of hormones. Alliance MD knows what might suit you and we tailor the hormone replacement therapy for women in Orlando accordingly.
- Cyclical, or sequential, Hormone Replacement Therapy: If symptoms appear before menopause, cyclical or sequential Hormone Replacement Therapy may be a useful option; the dose may be altered to coincide with the menstrual cycle. It is usually advised for women on combined Hormone Replacement Therapy who seem to have symptoms of menopause but continue to have periods.
- Continuous Hormone Replacement Therapy: A doctor may administer a continuous mixture of oestrogen and progesterone beyond menopause. It entails taking progestogen and oestrogen on a daily basis with no breaks. It is mainly reserved for postmenopausal women. This happens when you haven’t had a period in a year.
- Oestrogen-only Hormone Replacement Therapy: A specialist may prescribe this if a woman has had her uterus and ovaries removed, considering progesterone is no longer required.
- Local oestrogen: Urogenital symptoms such as vaginal dryness and irritation can be alleviated using vaginal pills, lotions, or rings.
Hormone Replacement Therapy is the right choice for you
- Have moderate to severe hot flashes
- Have other symptoms of menopause
- Need to prevent bone loss or fractures
- Experience early menopause or have oestrogen deficiency
How to undertake the Hormone Replacement Therapy for women in Orlando?
Alliance MD Health & Wellness is the first choice of women in Orlando regarding Hormone Replacement Therapy. We provide a comprehensive approach to diagnosis and treatment. We listen to you and learn about your concerns and worries. Our labs include Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH), Luteinizing Hormone (LH), Testosterone, and Total Free Bioavailable.
We then provide the proper treatment either through oral medications or topical creams.
Call us at 4076067090 and schedule a visit today.